Prince Harry Addresses Tension With Brother Prince William: ‘Stuff Happens’

Rumors that there’s division between the British royal siblings first emerged after the Duke of Sussex began dating Meghan, whom he eventually married in May 2018.

AceShowbiz -It has been rumored for some time that there is a rift between Prince Harry and Prince William. And now, Prince Harry is opening up about his relationship with his brother, confirming that they do have “good days” as much as “bad days.”

The Duke of Sussex addressed the matter in his new documentary titled “Harry & Meghan: An African Journey”, which aired in the U.K. on Sunday, October 20. “Part of this role and part of this job, this family, being under the pressure that it’s under, inevitably stuff happens,” he revealed.

However, that didn’t change the bond between the British royals. “But look, we’re brothers, we’ll always be brothers. We’re certainly on different paths at the moment but I’ll always be there for him and as I know he’ll always be there for me,” the husband of Meghan Markle added.

“We don’t see each other as much as we used to because we’re so busy, but I love him dearly. The majority of this stuff [in the press] is created out of nothing, but as brothers, you know, you have good days, you have bad days,” Harry went on saying of the Duke of Cambridge.

Rumors that there’s division between the siblings first emerged after Harry began dating Meghan. It was said that William felt Harry was moving too quick with his relationship. Further fueling the rumors was when Harry and Megan decided to move out of their joint residence in Kensington Palace and relocated to the newly-renovated Frogmore Cottage in Windsor back in April.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex also created their very own Instagram page in addition to ending their involvement in the royal foundation they set up with William and wife Kate Middleton. Initially, British press reported that the tension was between the royal sister-in-laws, though later reports stated that it was actually the siblings who had a fall-out. “All brothers fall out. All families fall out. Their fallout at the moment is becoming public,” said filmmaker Nick Bullen in March.

“Harry & Meghan: An African Journey” follows Harry and Meghan’s journey in southern Africa during their official tour last month with son Archie. It also offers an insight into the pressures the former “Suits” star has dealt with amid endless criticism in the press.

“Harry & Meghan: An African Journey” is scheduled to air on Wednesday, October 23 at 10 P.M. ET on ABC.

Source: Read Full Article

Kendall Jenner Takes a Phone Call In New York City

Kendall Jenner talks on the phone while walking around the city on Friday (October 18) in New York.

The 23-year-old model wore a gray coat with black pants and boots for her outing.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kendall Jenner

Kendall recently shared a photo of her dog looking a little crazy, and another pic of her dog looking calm and relaxed.

“psycho + psycho = ❤️,” she captioned the post.

Earlier this month, Kendall met up with her sister Khloe Kardashian, their mom Kris Jenner and her boyfriend Corey Gamble, and Scott Disick or a lunch outing as they filmed for another episode of their show Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Source: Read Full Article

Kanye Says Kim Kardashian Being ‘Too Sexy’ Affects His Soul

Kanye West slammed his wife Kim Kardashian‘s Met Gala look for being “too sexy.”

Kardashian showed up to the 2019 Met Gala wearing a corseted dress designed by Thierry Mugler. However, it seems that her husband was not too happy about the reality star’s look.

On Sunday night’s episode of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” the couple argued the night before the big event over the dress’ tight look, which Kardashian noted took eight months to make.

“I went through this transition where being a rapper, looking at all these girls and looking at my wife, like, ‘Oh my girl needs to be just like the other girls showing their body off,'” West said.

He added, “I didn’t realize that that was affecting my soul and my spirit as someone who is married and the father of now … about to be four kids. A corset is a form of underwear, it’s hot, for who though?”

“So the night before the Met you’re going to come in here and say that you’re not into a corset vibe?” Kardashian asked him back. “I don’t need any more negative energy and for you say you’re now not into me wearing a tight dress.”

“You are my wife, and it affects me when pictures are too sexy,” West answered.

“You built me up to be this sexy person and confidence and all this stuff,” Kardashian retorted. “And just because you’re on a journey and you’re on a transformation doesn’t mean that I’m in the same spot with you.”

Kardashian did not back down and arrived at the Gala wearing the dress.

Source: Read Full Article

Jared Leto wanted 'Joker' standalone film canned, likely won't reprise role for 'Suicide Squad' sequel: report

What does the success of the film ‘Joker’ say about our culture?

With the blockbuster success of Joaquin Phoenix’s film ‘Joker,’ at least one commentator is sounding the alarm about the rise of the ‘demonic anti-hero,’ a dark character whose evil deeds are somewhat mitigated by our familiarity with them. So is the movie a harmless piece of escapism, or does it signal something very wrong with our culture? Here to debate are Dr. Alex McFarland and Michael Wear.

For Jared Leto, the role of the Joker really was more tragedy than comedy.

In a bombshell piece from The Hollywood Reporter, sources claim that Leto, 47, was so furious about Joaquin Phoenix's standalone "Joker" film that he tried to get his agents to cancel its production entirely.

Insiders alleged to THR that Leto, who starred as the iconic Batman villain in the much-maligned 2016 film "Suicide Squad," complained to his agents at CAA — who also represent "Joker" director Todd Phillips — as well as his music manager, Irving Azoff, to call higher-ups at Warner Bros. to cancel "Joker" in its cinematic infancy. He reportedly lamented that he wasn't being treated appropriately as an Oscar winner.

Jared Leto appears as the Joker in "Suicide Squad" in 2016. He will likely not reprise the role, and insiders claim he was livid at Joaquin Phoenix and Todd Phillips’ standalone film "Joker."
(Warner Bros.)

Phoenix, 44, has been nominated for three Oscars during his career and has generated significant buzz for another nomination for "Joker."

A source close to Leto reportedly denied the claims, while Azoff declined to comment to THR; Azoff no longer works with Leto.

Insiders told The Hollywood Reporter that the studio was unamused by Leto's efforts to get into the character of the Clown Prince of Madness for "Suicide Squad," especially with Leto's bizarre "gifts" to his co-stars, including bullets for Will Smith (who starred as Deadshot), a live rat for Margot Robbie (who played his love interest, Harley Quinn) and a dead pig to the entire ensemble cast.

Director Todd Phillips, left, holds the Golden Lion for Best Film for "Joker," joined by lead actor Joaquin Phoenix at the closing ceremony of the 76th edition of the Venice Film Festival, Venice, Italy, Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019.
(AP)

Further, "Suicide Squad" director David Ayer reportedly wasn't impressed with Leto's over-the-top performance. Leto had about 10 minutes of total screentime in "Suicide Squad."

Leto is reportedly no longer working with CAA, who he reportedly felt should have informed him sooner of the "Joker" standalone project. A rep for the actor, however, told THR he is still happily participating in other projects with Warner Bros.

However, the upcoming James Gunn-directed "Suicide Squad" sequel and "Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)" won't feature his Joker, indicating that his days as the green-haired baddie are likely over.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

A rep for Leto did not immediately return Fox News' request for comment.

Source: Read Full Article

Francis Ford Coppola Thinks Marvel Movies Are ‘Despicable’

Martin Scorsese previously made headlines for his thoughts on Marvel movies and now his friend Francis Ford Coppola is defending him.

Scorsese previously said that the Marvel movies are “not cinema.” Coppola went even further with his comments and said that movies in the MCU are “despicable.”

“When Martin Scorsese says that the Marvel pictures are not cinema, he’s right because we expect to learn something from cinema, we expect to gain something, some enlightenment, some knowledge, some inspiration. I don’t know that anyone gets anything out of seeing the same movie over and over again,” Coppola said (via Yahoo). “Martin was kind when he said it’s not cinema. He didn’t say it’s despicable, which I just say it is.”

There has been a lot of conversation lately about how Marvel movies and other superhero movies are changing the movie theater business for good.

READ MORE: Robert Downey Jr. Responds to Martin Scorsese’s Criticism of Marvel Movies as ‘Not Cinema’

Source: Read Full Article

Former EastEnders star Katie Jarvis is a B&M security guard after soap star role

Former EastEnder Katie Jarvis has a new role – as a security guard in a B&M store.

Her popular character, Hayley Slater, mysteriously left Albert Square in February with a source later confirming there were no plans for her to return.

Fans were scratching their heads as she had been at the heart of the soap’s big Christmas storyline.

But we can reveal Katie, 28, has a job at a B&M discount store in Romford, East London.

The mum of two, who patrols the store in an all-black uniform, said: “I’ve taken a step back from acting. I’ve got a job and I'm looking after my kids.”

Bosses at the BBC soap signed Katie, from Dagenham, in early 2018.

Last Christmas, her character was revealed to be having a fling with cousin Kat’s husband Alfie Moon.

Alfie, played by Shane Richie, was the father of her baby.

But Katie was last seen when that storyline came to an end.

A source said: “People have been wondering where Hayley is. But the mystery has been solved – she’s in Romford at B&M.

“There was so much speculation about her departure but there was no reason to keep her ­character in Albert Square once the storyline ended.”

Earlier this year, the former TV soap star was glassed in a vicious attack .

She was treated by medics after the assault.

She said: “Big thank you to the Met police tonight and ambulance service for looking after me after I was glassed by a drunken Irish man for f*** all.”

Source: Read Full Article

Liz Phair Drops Single, To Release New Album Next Year

Liz Phair has announced that her new album will drop sometime next year. It will be the singer’s first album in almost a decade. Phair also dropped a new single, “Good Side.”

“I know you guys thought I forgot about the music because I’m on my book tour, but I made a record with Brad Wood over this last year and I’m bringing the sounds you love into 2020! Good Side is the appetizer. Have fun! Love,” Phair tweeted.

The album will a long-awaited follow-up to 2010’s Funstyle.

Phair told Stereogum that her new song “Good Side” is related to her recent autobiography, “Horror Stories,” saying, it “captures the optimism and acceptance I feel even in the face of disappointments.”

“Good Side” also reunited Phair with Wood, who produced her 1993 debut Exile in Guvyille.

“I think the comprehensive and gorgeous reissue of my first record plus the Girly-Sound track made me nostalgic for the old days – thinking about the mindset we had when we were just starting out,” she said.

Source: Read Full Article

Olivia and Alex Bowen reveal they were rejected from The Only Way Is Essex

Love Island’s Olivia and Alex Bowen revealed they auditioned to appear on The Only Way Is Essex in the past, but didn’t make the cut.

The married couple said they wouldn't “fit in” to the ITVBe reality show because they “don't like drama“.

When asked on The Reality Tea podcast if they would ever appear on the reality series, Olivia, 25, said: “TOWIE is a bit savage for me, I’d be a bit too scared. I love watching it.”

She then said to her husband Alex, 28: “Didn’t we audition to be on it once?”

To which he replied: “It wasn’t really an audition, it was just to come down and see where you could fit into the story lines and, I think I even said: ‘I don’t know how I can fit in with this accent’ I’m not from Essex so. I think it was a really confusing time when we went to go in there, really. I was like, ‘What we getting asked to go on here for?’”

Olivia added: “We said: ‘No, we don’t like drama, we don’t really argue, we’re just quite fun…’”

Alex interrupted and said: “They were just like: ‘No’.”

Olivia then added: “We got rejected from TOWIE! But, I don’t mind that, I love watching it, but it is a bit much for us. You can see from our show we’re more about the fun-filled, silly weird vibes!”

The couple have since landed their own reality show on TLC, called Olivia & Alex: Happily Ever After.

This comes after Olivia admitted she’s “feeling broody” in an exclusive chat with OK! online.

Which of the former Love Island stars are the richest?

Speaking in an interview to promote her and Alex’s new Exempt Society clothing range, Olivia said: “Honestly, my best friend’s made me feel broody like bad.

“I’ve been friends with her since we were five, so to see her now pregnant it’s just a weird feeling.

“I cried my eyes but when she told me, every time I see her I’m just stuck to her bump, it’s definitely changed my mind on things!”

The former Love Island star continued telling us: “I am getting there, I think I’ve just grown up in the last year, really.

“I don’t know what changed I just feel more open to the idea of it than I was before. “I think it’s possibly to do with the fact my best friend’s pregnant and it’s sort of got me thinking about it.”

She added that her and Alex’s future plans have also contributed to her desire to start a family. Olivia explained: “We’re actually looking for a new house, as well like a more in the countryside, somewhere like a family home.

The couple recently celebrated one year of marriage together and Alex surprised Olivia by taking her back to their wedding venue to eat the menu they had on their special day and stay in the wedding suite.

And she said although the evening was “amazing” it was “a bit scary”.

She explained: “The venue is really big and it’s Georgian so it’s really old and I have a thing about ghosts and spirits and stuff so I was a bit scared because we was the only ones staying in the whole venue”.

Source: Read Full Article

Jeremy McConnell says it was ‘really distasteful’ that son Caben called Stephanie Davis’ ex Owen Warner ‘dad’

Jeremy McConnell has hit back at critics of his relationship with his two-year-old son, Caben-Albi, saying it’s “hard” not being able to see him following his turbulent relationship with Stephanie Davis.

Jeremy, 29, who met Hollyoaks star Stephanie while appearing on Celebrity Big Brother, is now expecting a second child with girlfriend Katie McCreath, 35.

The tattooed reality star has insisted that he’s a “very loving father” to Caben, despite no longer being in his life.

Speaking to MailOnline, Jeremy said his unborn daughter is now his “main focus”, saying it’s “better” for Caben with the way things currently are.

He told the publication: “A lot of people say I don't care about my child because I'm moving on but what options was I left with? I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.

“People say to me ‘Why are you acting like you have just one child?’ But there's a time and a place. Any one that has half a brain cell needs to understand the reason I am not part of Caben's life is because not every situation can be fixed.

“I protect my son as much as I can. It's not neglecting, it's protecting. I'm a very loving father. This is better for Caben.”

The Irish model added: “My priority is my baby girl because it's in my control – I have rights over that. My main focus is my girl.

“I’ve done all the things I needed to do in order to get where I am now. I've got an amazing job and I've moved myself away from certain things.”


Jeremy also addressed the news that Stephanie’s now-ex boyfriend, fellow Hollyoaks star Owen Warner, 20, was called “dad” by Caben during their relationship after they formed a close bond.

Praising Stephanie he said: “I can't speak about it much for legal reasons, but Steph is doing a great job. She’s doing really well and I know she’s a good mum.

“But you can imagine how hard it was for me. Some 20-year-old being called dad in her last relationship. I thought the whole thing was really distasteful.”

Stephanie and Jeremy had a highly tumultuous relationship and initially split after a couple of months of dating due to reports of cheating.

They split just before Stephanie announced she was pregnant with their baby and Jeremy denied the child was his, going on to take a paternity test live on This Morning that confirmed he was indeed the father.

The pair went on to reunite following Caben's birth, however in August 2017 Jeremy was found guilty of assaulting Stephanie.

Read More

Stephanie Davis

  • Stephanie Davis vomits after gruelli…
  • Stephanie Davis spends quality time …
  • Stephanie Davis bravely discusses su…
  • Stephanie Davis emotionally thanks f…

Jeremy was found guilty of attacking Stephanie at her home in Merseyside while she was holding their baby son and was given a suspended sentence.

The Irish star served 34 days of a 20 week sentence after breaching his community service order.

Speaking about the ordeal on The Jeremy Kyle show Jeremy said: “I’m not violent to women. That was an incident that happened. I was convicted of a crime and I’ve done my punishments.”

Source: Read Full Article

Liam Payne & Girlfriend Maya Henry Hold Hands During Night Out in London

Liam Payne holds hands with girlfriend Maya Henry as they leave dinner at The Chiltern Firehouse on Friday night (October 18) in London, England.

The 26-year-old singer looked cool in a black and orange striped shirt and dark jeans as he enjoyed a night out on the town with his girlfriend.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Liam Payne

Earlier that day, Liam announced that he will be dropping his debut album LP1 on December 6th! Get the scoop here.

READ MORE: Liam Payne & Girlfriend Maya Henry Share Steamy Kiss in New Instagram Photo!

Source: Read Full Article