I have to be honest, I didn’t know I was a JoBros fan. I missed the hype train when it first came around back in the day when Nick was still a little baby boy and Game of Thrones had yet to change my and Joe’s life forever. However, I’m both feet in now that the gang is back together with their comeback album Happiness Begins. Nick, Joe, and Kevin are all grown up and social media has evolved to something magnificent in the time they’ve been gone. That’s why I put together these Jonas Brothers Happiness Begins Instagram captions together — so we can all celebrate their triumphant return by shouting them out on social media and by using witty hashtags.
Here’s what’s so delightful about this album: There are so many quotable moments. I mean, come on, the lyrics, "Now that it’s over, how complicated was last year?" could be a stellar caption on, like, any #TBT photo from 2018, right? The boys are endlessly entertaining and their music is usually innately positive, which makes them the perfect group to pull from when posting on social media. If you have a smoking hot selfie and don’t know what to caption it, the boys can offer you, "I’m feeling so cool. Top to the bottom, just cool," and that makes them, well, cool.
The Jonas Brothers have been on one hell of a PR campaign, rolling through their performance at the 2019 Billboard Music Awards, running around the New York City streets with Billy Eichner, and eating a variety of gag-inducing delicacies on James Corden’s Spill Your Guts Or Fill Your Guts segment. If you’ve been living under a rock, Happiness Begins finally dropped on June 7 and they’ve more than earned a listen.
Oldest brother Kevin posted a thoughtful note back in April encouraging fans to be patient just a little bit longer, and boy did it pay off. He wrote:
Their music is the perfect addition to any summer BBQ playlist, any road trip, and any Instagram story. Naturally, their lyrics are also the perfect addition to your own carefully curated feed and I can’t recommend these Happiness Begins Instagram captions enough. Go wild:
1. You’re the medicine and the pain, the tattoo inside my brain
2. Woke up feelin’ like a new James Dean
3. Is it me or am I just havin’ a good year?
4. Now that we’ve made it, how complicated was last year?
FROM "ONLY HUMAN":
5. Let’s find a place where happiness begins
FROM "I BELIEVE":
6. Nothing matters any longer, now I got you here with me
7. When you hold me, it’s like Heaven coming down
FROM "LOVE HER":
8. Drive me crazy, make me mental
9. Gotta learn to let the small things go
FROM "HAPPY WHEN I’M SAD":
10. See me in the mirror, nothin’ ever changes
11. Never see the sunset, only in my head
12. They think I’m happy when I’m sad
13. I don’t trust myself when I’m around you
14. Take me back to when you were my only
15. I know that I’m better off without you, but I know that I could never live without you
16. I just saw the lightning strike / Knew it right then when I looked in your eyes
17. It’s no surprise we ain’t strangers
18. Time stands still and it’s only us
19. I thank the oceans for giving me you
20. Cross my heart, and you can keep, keep, keep mine
21. If I could only read your mind, then I could map out all the ways to make it right
22. Happiness begins
23. Those days that are the worst, they seem to glow now
24. Now everything has changed, we found better days
25. Come back to me, baby, I’ll come back to you
There you have it! Whether you’re feeling "Cool" or "Happy When I’m Sad," you have an Instagram caption for every mood. You’re welcome.
You can stream Happiness Begins on Spotify below:
Source: Read Full Article