Tell-all Meghan Markle, Prince Harry interview could be ‘damaging’ to royal family

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle‘s Megxit could soon get even uglier — amid fears they will give an explosive interview branding the royal family “racist and sexist,” it was reported Sunday.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been lambasted for their shocking split Wednesday — and close friends believe they will hit back by attacking the Monarchy to justify distancing themselves, reports say.

The couple hinted at issues with the family in a documentary last year — and the journalist behind it, the couple’s friend Tom Bradby, says the royals should fear what the alienated pair could say.

“I have some idea of what might be aired in a full, no-holds-barred sit-down interview and I don’t think it would be pretty,” Bradby wrote in The Times of London.

While Bradby did not elaborate, The Times of London said royal courtiers fear Meghan would brand members of the family “racist and sexist.”

Bradby said it would be “very damaging indeed” if the monarchy’s international reputation was tarnished by the breakaway pair.

Bradby claims that Harry and Meghan find other royals “jealous and, at times, unfriendly,” making it clear that that did not include Queen Elizabeth II nor her husband, Prince Philip.

He claims the “fallout” began at their 2018 royal wedding when “really damaging things were said and done.”

The ITV journalist made it clear he hopes the royals can patch up their disagreements before it potentially turns too ugly to repair.

“The family urgently needs a meaningful peace deal with the young breakaway couple, because a protracted war would be very bloody indeed,” he wrote.

Source: Read Full Article