Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
This fall, we’re all going to embrace our inner grandmas. What does this mean, exactly? We’re not talking about early bird specials or crocheting around the clock (though we fully support both activities) — we’re referring to fashion. Think frumpy-but-fabulous sweaters, large sunglasses that cover half of your face and sweater vests galore!
What we love most about this trend that’s seriously gaining traction is that anyone can participate. Adding grandma-like touches to your fall outfits is the way to go, and we’ve rounded up some of our favorite finds below. Get creative with these pieces, and always remember to have fun with fashion!
17 Grandma Pieces to Add to Your Fall Wardrobe
1. This Fisoew sweater vest has a cable knit design that’s a major hit with shoppers. If you’re looking for a classic look, add this to your cart ASAP!
2. The design of this Dokotoo sweater vest has different patterns that create a kitschy, retro texture. We would order a size up for an ultra-oversized look!
3. We know that this button-down sweater vest from FTCayan might look frumpy, but that’s what this trend is all about! You can easily style it to look fashion-forward.
4. Another pattern that we love is argyle, and this vest from Dickies is absolutely ideal! It’s also cropped, which gives it a more youthful feel.
5. Houndstooth effortlessly fits with this trend, and we love the look of this BP. sweater vest! It reminds Us of something you would find at a vintage store.
6. This Belle Poque embroidered cardigan is serving up major grandma vibes. We suggest styling it with fitted high-waisted jeans and a crop top underneath!
7. We’re obsessed with the bright colors on this Free People striped cardigan! The overall design offers the perfect take on the grandma trend.
8. The patchwork style of this MEROKEETY open-front cardigan is so adorable. We also love the longer length — wear it as a light sweater coat!
9. Polka dots are another fun pattern that mesh with grandma style. There are plenty of options out there, but this one from Foxcroft is one of our favorites!
10. The florals on this Hekkomird cardigan immediately caught our eye. We dig the youthful take on the grandma trend, plus the bright colors are incredible!
11. Another grandma-style cardigan that has a modern feel is this cropped plaid one from BP.! It comes with a matching cropped cami, so your #OOTD is basically ready.
Top-Handle Purses and Oversized Vintage Sunnies
12. This LUCKYSGY leather handbag has such a timeless design. We can totally envision a glamorous granny carrying it back in the ’60s!
13. We love how this Aldo top-handle purse adds modern details to its structured design. Think snakeskin with hints of lime green, and gold hardware details for the finishing touch!
14. Shoppers say that this Scarleton top-handle purse is even more beautiful in person! It’s also super affordable — always a major plus!
15. These sunnies from Quay Australia look like they’ve been plucked from the ’60s or ’70s. We’re crushing on the bright tortoiseshell frames and the square shape!
16. When you picture grandma sunglasses, a pair like these beauties from GAMT comes to mind. They are large and in charge — buying now!
17. These Dollger sunglasses also have a lovely geometric design that’s way oversized. You can score them in a staple shade like brown or black, or go for a brighter option like pink or orange!
21 Zara-Style Fall Pieces No One Will Know You Bought From Amazon
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
Browse fashion, beauty and health products. Also, check out our gift guides.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!
Source: Read Full Article