TAKEAWAYS can be expensive but foodies can currently get £15 worth of free food from Just Eat.
Perfect for when the temperatures drop and you're too cold to go out, the offer is available to new customers of cashback website TopCashback.
All you need to do to get the free food is to first buy it yourself, and then wait for the money to be refunded to your account.
The deal is valid until January 6, or until 5,000 free meals have been claimed, whichever happens first.
There's no minimum spend, but you'll only get the order value refunded up to a total of £15, including delivery.
Just Eat's delivery fees vary depending on the restaurant, but some won't charge you anything for the trouble, so it's worth double-checking in advance.
The food delivery app offers grub from 30,000 restaurants across the UK including popular chains such as KFC, Burger King and Subway, so you're bound to find something you'll enjoy.
How to get the free food
- You'll first need to create a TopCashback account
- Once you've registered, go to the deal on TopCashback's wesbite and click on "get cashback now" to head to Just Eat's online shop or app
- Make your purchase
- Wait for the money to appear in your TopCashback account – you'll be able to transfer it to your bank account around 14 days after the promotion end date
How to get cashback every time you shop
NOT using a cashback site or app means you are missing out every time you shop. Here are full-time bargain hunter Collette Jones' best tips.
- Check out welcome offers: Cashback sites have amazing freebies for new customers, such as a takeaway from Just Eat or a Benefit beauty product
- Look for cashback on everything: You can claim on things such as MOTs, insurance, train tickets and holidays
- Save money at the supermarket: It’s a good idea to download apps Shopmium, Check-outSmart, Quidco ClickSnap, GreenJinn and TopCashback’s Snap and Save. Check out what is available, pick it up in-store and upload a photo of the receipt to get your cashback
- Combine cashback offers with promotions: Double savings and maximise cashback by matching third-party offers from cashback sites with in-store and online promotions. You can’t always use discount codes with cashback, but you can take advantage of sales and offers such as free gifts
- Download cashback notifiers: The website Honey has a great notifier. It sits in your browser, pops up when you click on a website that offers cashback and searches voucher codes
In other cashback offer news, chocolate fans can also get free festive treats from Thorntons worth £16.
While parents can nab £10 cashback on anything from the official Lego store until this Friday – December 6.
Cashback website Quidco is also offering FOUR months of free Apple Music until the same date.
Source: Read Full Article