We have finally come to the end of 2020…the worst year ever. For the Giants, it’s been pretty miserable, but we all know how funky 2020 is. At 5-10, Big Blue enters Week 17 with a chance to win the NFC East. If they can take down the Cowboys and the Eagles beat Washington, the Giants become the first 6-10 division winner in NFL history. It would only be fitting in the most bizarre year known to man. But can Joe Judge, Daniel Jones and company take down Mike McCarthy, Andy Dalton and the division rival Cowboys? Can the Eagles play spoiler and take down The Football Team?
To preview the big Giants-Cowboys game, talk everything Giants and hear from the fans, we bring you a brand new episode of the “Blue Rush” podcast with Paul Schwartz and two-time Super Bowl champion Giants kicker Lawrence Tynes.
Blue Rush Opening Segment with Paul, Tynes, Jake, Sarah McCrory:
- Daniel Jones saying he can’t run and is not 100%. Tynes thinks he is lying so they can fool the Cowboys. “Why would he come out and announce that?”
- Giants-Cowboys preview. Can the Giants slow down the Cowboys offense? Giants need to get turnovers.
- Will Washington lose to the Eagles? Will Alex Smith play?
- How big this game is for the Giants. Fans hate the Cowboys. This is the biggest game for the Giants in a long time.
- Giants-Cowboys predictions. Sarah, Tynes and I are all rolling with the Giants. We also think the Eagles win and the Giants end up winning the division. Paul brings us down to earth and takes the Cowboys. Tynes hates the Eagles.
You Got Mail Segment:
- Big George wants to know if this season is a failure if the Giants miss the playoffs.
- Russell from CT: How is Dave Gettleman’s key card still scanning? Not a fan of the “retreads” that Gettleman has signed.
- Dan from Washington: Doesn’t think “fat Dave” should keep his job. Paul tuned out after hearing “fat Dave.”
- Brian from CT: Doesn’t think Gettleman is part of future. Should he stay or go? Also, not a fan of how Gettleman wears his shorts. “Looks like my grandpa that died in 1995.”
- Matt from CT: How much value do you put on wide receivers? Super Bowl teams had great receivers. This team does not.
- Jonathan from NY: What position do the Giants target in the draft and free agency?
- James from NYC: Which free agents should the Giants go after?
- Jared from CT: Should the Giants bring in a QB to challenge Daniel Jones?
- Aiden from Canada: How big is this Giants-Cowboys game for the franchise?
- Logan from Florida: What’s the craziest thing Tynes has seen of what guys would do for a side hustle for money? Tynes talks about getting handed a wad of cash at a bank in NJ for signing pictures.
Catch up on all episodes of “Blue Rush,” a New York Giants podcast, by subscribing to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. Follow Lawrence Tynes, Paul Schwartz and Jake Brown on Twitter @lt4kicks, @NYPost_Schwartz and @JakeBrownRadio. The next episode of the show drops Monday.
Share this article:
Source: Read Full Article