TYSON FURY was refused access to the US from a flight in Britain, it has been claimed.
The two-time world heavyweight champion, 33, was allegedly blocked due to his suspected links with mob boss Daniel Kinahan.
In April, Fury refused to entertain any suggestion that he has ever been involved in any criminal activity with the Irish target of a $5million (£3.8m) American bounty.
Fury, who was photographed in Dubai in February with Kinahan, said: "Because I had my picture taken with a man it doesn’t make me a criminal."
The revelation Fury was denied entry was tweeted by Sunday World journalist Nicola Tallant.
It is not known when the alleged incident took place and on Friday night Fury shared video to his social media from ringside of British heavyweight Nathan Gorman's fight in Liverpool.
Read More on The Sun
Tyson Fury keeps fit after revealing he’ll ‘100 per cent’ return to the ring
Royal Ascot special offers and FREE BETS: Get £60 in bonuses with Betfred
Speaking in April, Fury said he had "nothing to hide" over his connection to Kinahan – who has been named by the US government as the head of a "murderous" cartel.
The Gypsy King was snapped with the now-sanctioned Irishman in Dubai in February but insisted: "Because I had my picture taken with a man it doesn't make me a criminal.
"I'm just a boxer. There could be a criminal in this building."
He added: 'I've got nothing to hide. The only time I've ever broken the law was when I got a speeding ticket."
Most read in Boxing
Mike Tyson reveals he knocked out bin man for putting favourite pigeon in trash
Tyson dresses up like BUMBLEBEE and dances around on Jimmy Kimmel
Paris Fury clears up pregnancy rumours & reveals Tyson offered RECORD deal
Ricky Hatton's comeback fight against Barrera OFF but is set to be rescheduled
FREE BETS AND SIGN UP DEALS – BEST NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS
Kinahan – who has no criminal convictions – was named in the Irish High Court in 2018 as a major player in organised crime on an international scale.
The gang has been linked to "at least 20 murders" and is estimated to have generated more than €1BILLION in revenue.
When asked about the drug allegations levelled at the Kinahans, Fury – then speaking ahead of his world title fight with Dillian Whyte – replied: "That's none of my business and I don't interfere with anybody else's business.
"But I do know what the media can do. Remember, I was the one witch-hunted a few years back.
"Anyway, I've got enough problems of my own to worry about now.
"Like a big lump of a man wanting to punch me in the face on Saturday.
"Like my wife preferring that instead of being in training camp I was at home helping her with our six kids and taking out the rubbish bins, which is what I'll be back doing on Sunday morning after this fight.
"Like my wife preferring that instead of being in training camp I was at home helping her with our six kids and taking out the rubbish bins, which is what I'll be back doing on Sunday morning after this fight."
Kinahan was the co-founder of boxing management company MTK Global – who represent Fury – but the organisation cut ties with the 44-year-old in 2017.
Fury said of their professional relationship: "That only lasted from 2017 to 2020. Since then nothing. Nada."
Co-promoter Bob Arum revealed earlier this year that he paid Kinahan – who Fury publicly thanked for helping broker a two-fight deal with Anthony Joshua – close to £3million to help secure four fights.
Fury said: "It's none of my business either what a 90-year-old man wants to do with his money. That's up to him. It's out of my control."
Source: Read Full Article