UFC 261 takes place tonight with the mega rematch between Kamaru Usman and Jorge Masvidal.
Usman was successful in their first bout on Fight Island at UFC 251 in July, and there's a way you can watch the hotly-anticipated sequel for FREE.
When is UFC 261?
- UFC 261 is on Saturday, April 24.
- The early prelims begin at 11pm BST, the prelims 1am and the main card 3am.
- The VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Florida plays host with a15,000 capacity crowd.
How can I watch UFC 261 for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
👊 UFC 261 – USMAN VS MASVIDAL: TV channel, start time and full fight card for huge Florida show
What is the UFC 261 fight card?
- Main card (from 3am BST)
- Kamaru Usman vs Jorge Masvidal (UFC Welterweight title)
- Weili Zhang vs Rose Namajunas (co-main – UFC Women’s Strawweight title)
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Jessica Andrade (UFC Women’s Flyweight title)
- Uriah Hall vs Chris Weidman (Middleweight)
- Anthony Smith vs Jimmy Crute (Light-heavyweight)
- Prelims (from 1am BST)
- Alex Oliveira vs Randy Brown (Welterweight)
- Dwight Grant vs Stefan Sekulic (Welterweight)
- Karl Roberson vs Brendan Allen (Middleweight)
- Pat Sabatini vs Tristan Connelly (Featherweight)
- Early prelims (from 11pm)
- Danaa Batgerel vs Kevin Natividad (Bantamweight)
- Rodrigo Vargas vs Zhu Rong (Lightweight)
- Qileng Aori vs Jeff Molina (Flyweight)
- Liang Na vs Ariane Carnelossi (Women Strawweight)
What have they said?
Masvidal: "I want you to know everybody watching, ain’t nothing changed. I’m still that thug m**********r out to get heads. God bless everyone, don’t miss the fight, don’t blink because it’s going to be violent."
Usman: “Being a realist, and I’m honest with myself, and I know that I can’t do this forever, and I don’t want to do this forever.
“Like I said, we’re on a track right now, and I’m just so far ahead of these guys that I’m coming back around and I’m lapping them now.”
Source: Read Full Article