- Vanessa Bryant has showcased her latest tattoo dedicated to Kobe and Gianna.
- The 38-year-old got the pair's names, as well as her own and her other three daughters' names, inked on her right ankle.
- "Together Forever," she said on Instagram alongside a snap of the tattoo.
- Bryant has made her Instagram account private in recent days.
- Kobe and Gianna Bryant both died in a tragic helicopter crash alongside seven others in California in January.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Source: Read Full Article