Do you think you have the most epic, over-the-top, holly-jolly holiday light display this year in your Colorado neighborhood?
Once again, we’re mapping out amazing home holiday light displays around the Front Range, and you can enter your own house to win a $100 gift card to help you throw down even harder on next year’s set-up.
Submit your house online at extras.denverpost.com/holiday-lights and check out other reader-submitted displays around the region. Use our mapping function to build a driving route for your own personalized, self-guided holiday light tour.
To enter this year’s Denver Post Holiday Lights contest, photos must be submitted by 9 a.m. Monday, Dec. 13. Editors will post the photos on The Know’s Facebook, where people can vote for their favorite house from Dec. 16-22. Voting will close at 9 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 22 and the house with the most votes wins. The winner will be announced in print and online on Saturday, Dec. 25.
Denver Post Holiday Lights Submission Guidelines:
- Make your title engaging.
- Include your complete address, so it can be mapped.
- In the description, consider adding details such as how many years you’ve decorated your home; how many lights or other installations are included; and what the theme is.
- Photos need to be less than 5 MB in file size (try Pixlr Express for a free solution if you need to resize yours).
- Please upload only one photo of your holiday lights display. Make it your best, because we will only be able to include the first submission from any given address.
- Share more photos via social media with the hashtag #DPHolidayLights on Instagram and Twitter.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter, In The Know, to get entertainment news sent straight to your inbox.
Source: Read Full Article