Join the 007 fan club: sign up for the latest news on James Bond
We have more newsletters
A drone pilot hired to take aerial photos of a property for an estate agent was accosted by a furious gunman who accused him of spying on his garden.
The terrifying incident happened at a property in Cirencester, Gloucester earlier this week on August 22 and resulted in police being called to the scene.
The unassuming pilot, 33, who remained anonymous, had been flying his drone early in the morning when he was accosted at 9:30am.
READ MORE: Rampaging crocodile sparked plane crash that killed 20 after being smuggled onboard
In a shocking video, a man can be heard bellowing: "Don't f*****g fly a drone over my garden."
He then brandished a gun (which is thought to be a replica) in the drone operator's face and claimed he'd been trying to shoot down the drone.
After a brief verbal scuffle, the man was able to disarm the gunman and kick the weapon out of reach before police arrived.
A spokesman for Gloucestershire Police said: ''Police were called to reports of a person making threats with a weapon on Shepherds Way, Cirencester, at around 9.30am yesterday (Monday 22 August).
''Armed officers attended the scene and an air rifle was seized.
''A 71-year-old man from Cirencester was arrested on suspicion of possessing a firearm with the intent to cause fear. He has been released under investigation while enquiries continue.''
For the latest breaking news and stories from across the globe from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.
- Home listed for £80k on Rightmove sparks social media frenzy over shocking internal pics
- Bloke who won world famous 'lying down' competition brags 'I didn't even warm up'
- Mia Khalifa says 'f*** no' in freak out after spotting spider during photoshoot
- Police officer who urinated inside Urban Outfitters keeps job in 'rehabilitation' hopes
- Ukraine praise Russian speedo grandad for accidentally revealing Putin's weapon location
- James Bond
Source: Read Full Article